1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, a Scholastic Book Clubs Red Apple Teacher must order from any Scholastic Book Club catalog by May 31, 2014, or send a postcard with teacher’s name; grade level; and school name, address, and telephone number to: Red Apple January Monthly Moment, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY, 10013-0714. All purchases must be made and postcards received by May 31, 2014. Winner will be notified by Jun 14, 2014. Scholastic Inc. (“Sponsor”) is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail.
2. Winners will be selected by a random drawing. Odds of winning are determined by the number of eligible entries received. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, damaged, mutilated, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or mail.
3. Sweepstakes is open to all Scholastic Book Club teachers teaching in U.S. schools in grades PreK through 12 and who are legal U.S. residents. Employees, and members of their families living in the same household, of Sponsor and its parent company, subsidiaries, brokers, distributors, dealers, retailers, affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion, and production agencies (collectively, the “related entities”) are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. One entry per person.
4. There will be fifty (50) winners who will receive a $100 Target Gift Card. (Value of this prize is $100.)
5. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to release Sponsor, each prize provider in this sweepstakes, and their respective related entities from any and all liability for injuries or damages of any kind sustained through participation in this sweepstakes and/or use of a prize once accepted.
6. No cash substitutions, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed, except by Sponsor in case of unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. All matters relating to this sweepstakes shall be subject to Sponsor’s sole discretion, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding on all entrants and the winners. Each winner will be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of notification attempt or an alternate winner may be selected. By accepting the prize, winners grant to Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, hometowns, biographical information, and entries for purposes of advertising and promotion without further notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winners may also be asked to attend and participate in media and/or public relations events (the “Media Events”) designated by Sponsor and prize provider and/or requested by various media outlets. Upon Sponsor’s request, and subject to winners’ availability, the winners agree to participate in such Media Events without any further compensation. By accepting the prize, winners agree to release Sponsor, prize provider, and their respective related entities and hold each of them harmless from any claims relating to their participation or non-participation in any Media Events.
7. The names of the prizewinners (available after Jun 14, 2014) will be listed on the Sponsor website at scholastic.com/clubcontests. You may also obtain the list of winners by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Winners List, Red Apple January 2014 Monthly Moment, P.O. Box 714, New York, NY, 10013-0714, by April 18, 2014.
Sponsor: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012